Australia Awards Split Site Scholarships Application 2019 Intake
Before completing this form, you must read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook (Handbook) and your Country’s (or Regional) profile, available on the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) website (see Useful websites on page 6) or from the Australia Awards office in Indonesia. Applicants also are encouraged to review all information available on the Australia Awards Scholarships – Indonesia website (www.australiaawardsindonesia.org)
- You must complete all fields marked with (*) and all relevant sections.
- This application must be completed in English.
- Do not send this application to universities or other institutions in Australia.
- Australia Awards Scholarships will be offered only to those whose course of study will contribute to the long-term development needs of Indonesia. A list of the priorities is available under “Choosing a Course of Study” on page 3 of this application form.
- DFAT’s website includes a list of Australian Universities that may receive Australia Awards Scholarship recipients. Course of study information is available directly from the Universities’ websites or the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- You may provide two preferences for courses of study. You should consider two Australian universities rather than two courses at the same university, just in case you do not meet the admission requirements of the first Australian university.
- If your application is successful, you will be required to sign a Contract with the Commonwealth of Australia and be bound by conditions of the scholarship. A full list of the conditions is contained in the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook. Please note that DFAT reserves the right to change these conditions at any time.
- In cases where information supplied by candidates is found to be inaccurate or incorrect, an award offer may be revoked without notice.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible
Guideline for Sign Up and Completed application.
NAVIGATING (MOVING THROUGH) THE APPLICATION FORM
On every screen (page of the form) you will find a Form Navigation contents box, this links directly to every page of the application. Click the link to jump directly to the page you want.
You can also click 'next page' or 'previous page' on the bottom of each page to move forward or backward through the application.
SAVING YOUR DRAFT APPLICATION
If you wish to leave a partially completed application, press 'save' and log out. When you log back in and click on the "My Aplication", "Long Term Awards", you will find a list of any applications you have started or submitted. You can reopen your draft application and start where you left off.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
You will find a Submit button at the bottom of the Last Page. You need to review your application before you can submit it.
Once you have reviewed your application you can submit it by clicking on 'Submit' buttom. You will not be able to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed.
Once you have submitted your application, no further editing or uploading of support materials is possible.
When you submit your application, you will receive an automated confirmation email, if you would like download or printed your submitted application follow link provided on email or goes to "My Aplication", "Long Term Awards". Check your submit application and printed or download.
If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email, then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.
ATTACHMENTS AND SUPPORT DOCUMENTS
You may need to upload/submit attachments to support your application. This is very simple, but requires you to have the documents saved on your computer, or on a storage device.
You need to allow enough time for each file to upload before trying to attach another file. Files can be up to 2MB each; however, we do recommend trying to keep files to a maximum of 1MB – the larger the file, the longer the upload time.
COMPLETING AN APPLICATION IN A GROUP/TEAM/ORGANISATION
A number of people can work on an application using the same log in details as long as only one person is working at a time. Ensure you save as you go.